How To Start A New Campus Organization
Note: All Huntingdon College organizations must work within the College mission of faith, wisdom, and service.
- Contact the Office of Student Affairs for the process of how to start a new campus organization. [Kathleen Penney, Director of Student Activities, email: firstname.lastname@example.org 334.833.4062]
- Find a faculty/staff adviser who can commit to overseeing your organization. The adviser must sign the Faculty/Staff Adviser Agreement Form.
- Complete the official Petition Form including petition with fifty Huntingdon student names & signatures
- Compete the Student Organization Update Form.
- Draft a Constitution for your organization stating your purpose and mission.
- Give a presentation in front of the New Student Organization Approval Board. Contact the Director of Student Activities to set a time for this presentation.
- After completing these steps, the Office of Student Affairs will review the organization materials and the organization will be notified if it will be approved as an active Huntingdon College organization.